In the livestock and poultry feed, add some feed additives, can play to promote growth, improve meat, milk, egg production, reduce feed consumption and prevent disease and cure diseases. However, some feed additives cannot be used at the same time.
1. choline may not be used at the same time as certain vitamins, calcium and phosphorus.
Choline soluble in water, very strong, for water-soluble vitamins, such as vitamin c, vitamin b, vitamin k1, vitamin k2 and pantothenic acid acid can play a destructive role. In addition, phosphorus and calcium are readily absorbed in an acid environment and are rarely absorbed in an alkaline environment. Therefore, choline also cannot be added with calcium powder, calcium hydrogen phosphate and so on.
2. vitamin B1 cannot be used at the same time as penicillin.
Because the aqueous solution of vitamin B1 is weak acid, it can destroy the effect of penicillin.
3. ferrous sulfate, ferrous chloride, ferrous sulfide can not be used at the same time as vitamin a, vitamin d, vitamin e and vitamin B1 and B2.
If used at the same time, the former will accelerate the oxidation damage of the latter.
4. calcium carbonate can not be applied simultaneously with vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin c, vitamin k1, vitamin k2 and pantothenic acid acid, streptomycin and oxytetracycline.
Because calcium carbonate is strong alkaline, in alkaline environment, the additives such as vitamins are easily destroyed.
5. oxytetracycline can not be used at the same time with penicillin and streptomycin.
Oxytetracycline is very strong, can destroy penicillin and streptomycin to promote the long effect.